czwartek, 12 lipca 2012

Greetings from Lublin

And that's how I welcome you to my blog. Unfortunately I've never been to Lublin, but today I got this wonderful postcard from my friend, Alicja, who lives there. 


This card is something that I especially love - a reprint of the older one. It depicts the Botanical Garden in Lublin. Alicja says that it's very easy to get lost in it, as the people who manage the Garden don't provide any maps or helpful leaflets. It's quite big and covers a total of 21,25 hectares. 
I love the Botanical Garden in Warsaw and I'm looking forward to visiting the one in Lublin in the future. 

And what would a postcard be without a stamp?



I also encourage you to visit Alicja's blog with postcards. It's awesome and I admire the effort she's putting in writing it. :) And her posts are really interesting. 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz